Last Revised: 30 Oct. 2013
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us for internal marketing purposes only. Collected Information will NOT be sold to third parties. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address and other contact or identifying information.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We log information about your profile and use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, pictures liked, profile information incl. equipment, your IP address and the pages you visited.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
• Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
In order to provide you with access to the Service, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our services;
• Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide service;
• Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
• Personalize and improve our services.
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
• With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf
• If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
• To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
• In connection with any merger, sale of Boards and More GmbH assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Third Party Analytics
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application's collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by informing us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications on your computer will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com. However, please note that under the law, Services such as ours that permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing are not required to provide such information upon receiving a request, but rather may respond by notifying the user of his or her right to prevent the disclosure. To opt out of having information about you shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boards and More GmbH
phone: +43 (0) 7584-403-0